Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FASHION INSPIRATION - Month of April!

It's that time of month where I share pictures truly inspiring for me! April is without a doubt my favorite month of all year, for several reasons: it's the time when the weather is just perfect, neither too hot nor too cold, is the time when flowers adorn the city and mainly is the month of my birthday on April 22nd! I will be waiting for your congratulations! :)

Chegou aquela altura de mês em que partilho imagens verdadeiramente inspiradoras! Abril, é sem dúvida o meu mês favorito, por várias razões: é a altura em que começa a ficar bom tempo, nem muito quente nem muito frio, é a altura em que as flores enfeitam a cidade e principalmente é o mês do meu aniversário, no dia 22! Vou ficar à espera dos vossos parabéns! :)


I hope these images inspire you as much as they inspire me! :)
Espero que estas imagens vos inspirem tanto quanto a mim! :)
 
To have access to more pictures, follow me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/fiblog
Para terem acesso a mais imagens, sigam-me no Pinterest: pinterest.com/fiblog
 
by Fi 

2 comments:

  1. E como sempre, montes de fotografias deliciosas e inspiradoras!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. uN POST PRECIOSO, MUY INSPIRADOR.

    LUNVA :)

    http://lunva.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...