Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back to Lisbon & A little surprise!

De volta a Lisboa & Uma pequena surpresa!

Hello! Today I returned to Lisbon and I realized a little surprise in my room, my invitation to the Preview Exclusive Versace Collection for H&M! It is on November 16 and I can't wait!

Although I like the clothes of this collection, I'm still undecided whether any of the pieces of this collection will take place in my wardrobe.

Tomorrow I'll share with you other pictures that I took during the wonderful days I spent in Milan.


Olá! Hoje regressei a Lisboa e dei conta de uma pequena surpresa no meu quarto, o meu convite para o Preview exclusivo da Coleção Versace para a H&M! É no dia 16 de Novembro e mal posso esperar!

Apesar de gostar das peças desta coleção, ainda estou indecisa se alguma delas irá ter lugar no meu guarda-roupa.

Amanhã  irei partilhar convosco outras fotografias que tirei durante os dias maravilhosos que passei em Milão.

by Fi



.
.
.
.
.


My favorite dress of the collection!
O meu vestido preferido da coleção!

Until tomorrow!
Até amanhã!



5 comments:

  1. Mas que bonito! Sais de Milão e já tens um convite mal chegas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uauuuuuuuuu!! Parabéns!!! ;)
    Só o convite é um charme! bjinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! im in love with that dress! is just fabulous, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florence - há dias com sorte! :)

    Bel VF - Mais uma vez obrigada pelo comentário! :)
    o convito é lindissimo! beijinhos

    Fabrizia - Thanks so much! I´ll follow you!

    Chic and Fab - The dress is beautiful! Should I buy? :) kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...