Monday, November 21, 2011

My outfit of the day - Emerald dress!

by Fi


........................................................
 
Dress / Vestido ( Sfera - AW11 ) 
Fur Vest / Colete de Pêlo ( Cortefield - AW11 )
Bag / Mala ( Guess )
Boots / Botins ( Mauro Leone )
Belt / Cinto ( Zara ) 
Earrings / Brincos ( Purificación García )
Necklace/ Colar  ( Parfois? )
Rings / Anéis ( Primark & Parfois )
Sunglasses / Óculos de Sol ( Zara )
Watch / Relógio  ( Casio )

..................................................
 
..................................................

..................................................

....................................................................

...................................................

Hope you like it!
Espero que gostem!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    O colete, a mala e os óculos são um must!
    A primeira fotografia tá de morrer ;)
    Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh obrigada!

    A primeira a comentar! Não há nada como ter amigas fantásticas!

    BIG KISS :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so incredible. i love this outfit. so glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit my love! You'll be famous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flash Boulevard - Thank you so much!
    Of course I'll have time to visit and comment your blog! ;)
    kisses


    LOVE JOICE - Thanks for the compliment!
    I'll check your blog and follow you! :)xx


    Florence - You never forget me!
    I wish one day my blog becomes famous...but for good reasons! :D


    Veronica Yudina - Thank you girl! I'll follow you of course! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...