Saturday, November 26, 2011

New In: Bimba&Lola Shoes!

Hi everyone!
Usually I don't show the items that I buy ... but this time I have to show you the beautiful shoes that I bought by the brand Bimba&Lola.
They are AMAZING! I really needed a pair of shoes to wear on special occasions.
What do you say? I'm waiting for your opinions ... :)

Olá a todos!
Normalmente  não mostro os itens que compro... mas desta vez tenho que vos mostrar os lindíssimos sapatos que comprei da marca Bimba & Lola. 
Eles são INCRÍVEIS! Precisava mesmo de um par de sapatos para usar em ocasiões especiais.

O que têm a dizer? Fico à espera das vossas opiniões... :)

by Fi

..........................................................

............................................

X'MAS COLLECTION flat sandal
Christmas collection

.........................................................

Hope you like it!
Espero que gostem!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...