Thursday, January 19, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 Best Dressed

Hi everyone!
Today I din't have time to shoot to my blog! Maybe I will have time tomorow! :)

I gonna share with you my opinion about the Best Dressed Golden Globes 2012.
Honestly I was very disappointed, because no one stole my heart this year! :(

My favourite was Sarah Hyland, she looked beautiful in a nude vintage Dolce & Gabbana paired with a Milady clutch by Daniel Swarovski.

Olá a todos!
Hoje não tive tempo para fotografar para o meu blog! Talvez amanhã arranje um tempinho! :)

Vou partilhar com vocês a minha opinião acerca da Mais bem Vestida dos Globos de Ouro de 2012.
Honestamente fiquei um pouco desiludida, porque ninguém me arrebatou o coração este ano! :(

A minha favorita foi Sarah Hyland, ela estava maravilhosa num vestido vintage nude Dolce & Gabbana conjugado com uma clutch Milady de Daniel Swarovski. 






...........................................................................

 Source / Fonte : http://www.celebuzz.com

What is your opinion? Comment! :)
Qual é a vossa opinião? Comentem! :)

by Fi


5 comments:

  1. I completely agree, none of the dresses this year had me sold. Sarah Hyland's dress as you've shown above was certainly beautiful - there just seemed to be a sea of nudes & blush tones!

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também foi uma das minhas preferidas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEM adorei o blog (segui)

    kisses from http://areyougonnabemygirl.pt.tl/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...